VET Student Loans Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) assessment tool information
View this document as…
As part of the student entry procedure, all students must either
- provide an Australian Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (year 12 certificate), or
- provide their International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IB) diploma, or
- display competence at or above Exit Level 3 in the Australian Core Skills Framework in both reading and numeracy, or
- provide a certificate of a qualification at level 4 or above in the Australian Qualifications Framework, or
- undertake a Language Literacy and Numeracy assessment with their VET Student Loans provider.
Providers wanting to apply to have their tool approved for the assessment of the students' academic suitability for VET Student Loans should read this document.
|Document Type||Departmental document|
11 March 2016
30 October 2019