jobactive - Vacancies and Outcomes Guideline
View this document as…
The key objective of jobactive is to promote stronger workforce participation, help more job seekers move from welfare to work and better meet the needs of employers.
A provider may claim an Outcome Payment when a job seeker who they have helped:
- remains in sustainable Employment or self-employment which reduces their reliance on income support, or
- if they are eligible, completes a Qualifying Education or Training Courses.
- Providers are required to:
- engage and work with Employers to understand their needs and ensure job seekers are equipped to meet those needs,
- work with Employers and other providers to source Vacancies, and
- refer job seekers with appropriate skills and work habits to Vacancies.
|Document Type||Departmental document|
|Belongs to Collection|
14 April 2015
17 March 2020