New Employment Services Trial (NEST) – Enhanced Services Provider Payments
If you have trouble accessing this document, please contact the Department to request a copy in a format you can use.
View this document as…
The Trial payment model provides higher up-front payments to support intensive, tailored investment in Participants, as well as a continued focus on Employment Outcomes.
The Enhanced Services payments covered in this Guideline are:
- Engagement Fees paid on initial Enhanced Services commencement.
- Progress Fees where a Participant’s employment prospects have improved through participation in vocational/non-vocational activities, work placements or the achievement of an Employment Outcome.
- Progress in Service Bonus paid per Participant when a Participant moves to a less intensive level of Trial service.
- Employment Outcome Payments – achievement of 4, 12 and 26 Week Outcomes.
- Very Long Term Unemployment Bonus paid in addition to 12 Week or 26 Week Outcomes for Participants unemployed longer than 24 months.
Note: All payment amounts in this Guideline are inclusive of GST.
|Document Type||Departmental document|
|Belongs to Collection|
19 November 2019