0487 Gilton Valeo
- Submitterʼs name
- Gilton Valeo
- Submitted on behalf of
- Immigration Law Firm
About the submission
- Is your organisation an Approved Sponsor for any of the following programs?
- Temporary Work (Skilled) (Subclass 457) visa program
- Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186) visa program
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Subclass 187) visa program
- Labour agreements
- Are you an Australian assessing authority for migration purposes?
- Please select the industry your submission is in relation to. If required, you may select multiple industries.
- Accommodation and Food Services
- Do you have a particular regional interest? If required, you may select multiple regions.
- Western Australia
- Regional / Rural
- Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- South Australia
1. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)?
What occupations should be added to the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)?
Please also include occupations that you propose should be moved from the Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) to the MLTSSL.
- 351411 Cook
- 141111 Cafe or Restaurant Manager
Please outline the evidence or data that would support these occupations being added to the MLTSSL.
- Please refer to attachment.
2. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to the Short Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)?
3. Do you consider that occupations need to be removed from the Medium and Long Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSSL) or the Short Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)?
- Do you have any supporting material for your submission?
- Yes (see attachments)
If you have trouble accessing this document, please contact the Department to request a copy in a format you can use.