0434 The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- Submitterʼs name
- The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- Submitted on behalf of
- Professional body or industry association
About the submission
- Are you an Australian assessing authority for migration purposes?
- Please select the industry your submission is in relation to. If required, you may select multiple industries.
- Education and Training
- Health Care and Social Assistance
- Do you have a particular regional interest? If required, you may select multiple regions.
1. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)?
2. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to the Short Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)?
3. Do you consider that occupations need to be removed from the Medium and Long Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSSL) or the Short Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)?
What occupations should be removed from the MLTSSL or the STSOL?
- 253111 General Practitioner
Please outline the evidence or data that would support these occupations being removed from the MLTSSL or STSOL.
- Please refer to attached supporting material.
- Do you have any supporting material for your submission?
- Yes (see attachments)
If you have trouble accessing this document, please contact the Department to request a copy in a format you can use.