0424 Le Hanh
- Submitterʼs name
- Le Hanh
- Submitted on behalf of
About the submission
- Please select the industry your submission is in relation to. If required, you may select multiple industries.
- Health Care and Social Assistance
- Do you have a particular regional interest? If required, you may select multiple regions.
1. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)?
2. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to the Short Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)?
What occupations do you recommend should be added to the STSOL?
Please also include occupations that you propose should be moved be moved from the MLTSSL to the STSOL.
Please outline the evidence or data that would support these occupations being added to the STSOL.
I feel like this country do not allowed me to stay after I spent 5 years for studying and working. It is terrible for a migrant like me. I hope that DIBP should keep this occupation stay in STSOL or at the least, give the grandfathering to all 457 applicants who applied their visa before Junuary 2018. Because if my 457 visa will be cancelled, I have to leave this country although I really love Australia and Aussie people who always welcome migrants. If my wish is come true, I will try my best to give a hand for development of Hair and Beauty in Australia.
3. Do you consider that occupations need to be removed from the Medium and Long Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSSL) or the Short Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)?