- Submitterʼs details
- This submission has been made anonymously
About the submission
- Please select the industry your submission is in relation to. If required, you may select multiple industries.
- Other Services
- Do you have a particular regional interest? If required, you may select multiple regions.
1. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)?
What occupations should be added to the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)?
Please also include occupations that you propose should be moved from the Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) to the MLTSSL.
Please outline the evidence or data that would support these occupations being added to the MLTSSL.
Not only has this role benefited my life but I in term have been able to benefit the Australian economy. My position helps a magnitude of people within the Defence sector find new positions which ultimately helps Australian Defence. I also have multiple clients within the industry that rely on my expertise in order to attain staff.
Also, I have many friends in the recruitment world that have had the exact same boat as myself. Taking this occupation of the skills list would impact thousands of people such as myself who pay taxes & contribute to Australian economy every day.
2. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to the Short Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)?
3. Do you consider that occupations need to be removed from the Medium and Long Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSSL) or the Short Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)?