- Submitterʼs details
- This submission has been made anonymously
About the submission
- Please select the industry your submission is in relation to. If required, you may select multiple industries.
- Information Media and Telecommunications
- Other Services
- Administrative and Support Services
- Education and Training
- Financial and Insurance Services
- Do you have a particular regional interest? If required, you may select multiple regions.
- Western Australia
- Regional / Rural
- Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- South Australia
1. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)?
What occupations should be added to the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)?
Please also include occupations that you propose should be moved from the Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) to the MLTSSL.
Please outline the evidence or data that would support these occupations being added to the MLTSSL.
Although recruitment doesn't require a qualification, 5 years of recruitment industry experience will mean the individual can build business, retain business, become an industry expert and activate the market to make a passive candidate into an active candidate to keep the recruitment industry a multi-million dollar business.
A recruitment agency Recruiter is not an HR specialist which it sits under as a subsection. The HR qualification doe's not teach how to recruit as a recruitment agency Recruiter.
The Recruitment Consultant should in fact be moved from the STSOL list to the MLTSSL list.
2. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to the Short Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)?
3. Do you consider that occupations need to be removed from the Medium and Long Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSSL) or the Short Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)?