- Submitterʼs details
- This submission has been made anonymously
About the submission
- Please select the industry your submission is in relation to. If required, you may select multiple industries.
- Other Services
- Professional, Scientific and Technical
- Do you have a particular regional interest? If required, you may select multiple regions.
- New South Wales
1. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)?
What occupations should be added to the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)?
Please also include occupations that you propose should be moved from the Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) to the MLTSSL.
Please outline the evidence or data that would support these occupations being added to the MLTSSL.
Removing Recruitment consultants from the skills list will devastate the industry, which will have a direct effect on government bodies. Hundreds of government bodies across the country from federal bodies like AHPRA to local bodies like Sydney Trains rely on recruitment consultants for their staffing solutions. If the recruitment industry is devastated from the removal from the skills list this will certainly lead to decreased efficiency in government bodies, causing the tax payer even more money.
Also there are other sales and marketing jobs on the skills list which are not being removed from the list, yet this job which is a highly sales and marketing role is being considered for removal.
2. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to the Short Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)?
3. Do you consider that occupations need to be removed from the Medium and Long Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSSL) or the Short Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)?