- Submitterʼs details
- This submission has been made anonymously
About the submission
Is your organisation an Approved Sponsor for any of the following programs?
- Temporary Work (Skilled) (Subclass 457) visa program
- Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186) visa program
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Subclass 187) visa program
- Labour agreements
- Are you an Australian assessing authority for migration purposes?
- Please select the industry your submission is in relation to. If required, you may select multiple industries.
- Other Services
- Rental, Hiring and Real Estate Services
- Do you have a particular regional interest? If required, you may select multiple regions.
1. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)?
2. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to the Short Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)?
What occupations do you recommend should be added to the STSOL?
Please also include occupations that you propose should be moved be moved from the MLTSSL to the STSOL.
Please outline the evidence or data that would support these occupations being added to the STSOL.
Whilst we always endeavour to hire local employees, we are part of a global organisation who promotes career progression and global movements. We have offices across many countries and from time to time, we have requests for staff to work from our offices for experience and sharing knowledge. Having the ability to support out colleagues from other countries in their endeavours is core to our value of providing flexible, agile working.
It is important to have Real Estate Agents and Property Managers on the STSOL to allow us the ability to support our overseas colleagues and promote global moves throughout our company.
These are core roles in our business and as stated above, whilst we generally promote locally, having flexibility to look out our offices around the world will continue to support our growth approach to continue to build our organisation.
3. Do you consider that occupations need to be removed from the Medium and Long Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSSL) or the Short Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)?