- Submitterʼs details
- This submission has been made anonymously
About the submission
- Do you have a particular regional interest? If required, you may select multiple regions.
- New South Wales
1. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)?
What occupations should be added to the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)?
Please also include occupations that you propose should be moved from the Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) to the MLTSSL.
Please outline the evidence or data that would support these occupations being added to the MLTSSL.
Training & Development professional
Both these roles provide substancial support and economic growth to Australia.
Human Resource manager is a role that supports a number of industries, without it, businesses and the economy will struggle to grow and this will be a huge impact to both large and small organisations. The skillset is not present in Australia, these occupations enable those that have the experience to be in these roles providing a critical need for Australia.
2. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to the Short Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)?
3. Do you consider that occupations need to be removed from the Medium and Long Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSSL) or the Short Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)?