0142 Redbubble Limited
- Submitterʼs name
- Redbubble Limited
- Submitted on behalf of
About the submission
- Is your organisation an Approved Sponsor for any of the following programs?
- Temporary Work (Skilled) (Subclass 457) visa program
- Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186) visa program
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Subclass 187) visa program
- Labour agreements
- Are you an Australian assessing authority for migration purposes?
- Please select the industry your submission is in relation to. If required, you may select multiple industries.
- Information Media and Telecommunications
- Do you have a particular regional interest? If required, you may select multiple regions.
1. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to or removed from the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)?
- Added to MLTSSL
What occupations should be added to the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)?
Please also include occupations that you propose should be moved from the Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) to the MLTSSL.
- 224112 Mathematician
- 224712 Organisation and Methods Analyst
- 225113 Marketing Specialist
- 232414 Web Designer
- 261212 Web Developer
Please outline the evidence or data that would support these occupations being added to the MLTSSL.
- Please see attached letter
2. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to or removed from the Short Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)?
3. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to or removed from the Regional Occupation List (ROL)?
- Do you have any supporting material for your submission?
- Yes (see attachments)
If you have trouble accessing this document, please contact the Department to request a copy in a format you can use.