- Submitterʼs details
- This submission has been made anonymously
About the submission
- Please select the industry your submission is in relation to. If required, you may select multiple industries.
- Other Services
- Do you have a particular regional interest? If required, you may select multiple regions.
- New South Wales
1. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)?
What occupations should be added to the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)?
Please also include occupations that you propose should be moved from the Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) to the MLTSSL.
Please outline the evidence or data that would support these occupations being added to the MLTSSL.
Supporting businesses to attract the right candidates for their vacant positions that they may not have the time, resource or ability to do so themselves helps them to achieve their goals and contribute to a strong economy.
Placing Recruitment consultant onto the STSOL will weaken the supply of good strong recruitment consultants coming to Australia and being able to stay long term with no opportunity of PR to assist long term plans of recruitment business owners.
I believe this move will significantly reduce the effectiveness of the recruitment industry to support Australian businesses in achieving their goals of growth, prosperity and stability.
2. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to the Short Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)?
3. Do you consider that occupations need to be removed from the Medium and Long Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSSL) or the Short Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)?