- Submitterʼs details
- This submission has been made anonymously
About the submission
- Please select the industry your submission is in relation to. If required, you may select multiple industries.
- Other Services
- Do you have a particular regional interest? If required, you may select multiple regions.
1. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)?
What occupations should be added to the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)?
Please also include occupations that you propose should be moved from the Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) to the MLTSSL.
Please outline the evidence or data that would support these occupations being added to the MLTSSL.
If these changes go through, the company I have worked for for so long will really struggle to grow. We constantly try to hire local talent but there are just not enough people with the correct skills who can help us grow at the rate we need to. My concern is that my livelihood will be at risk and that I will struggle to support my family. My partner is also a Recruitment Consultant so this would be an issue for the both of us.
Recruiters help businesses grow by finding the right talent and I can only see that as a good thing if Australia wants to grow and prosper!
2. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to the Short Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)?
3. Do you consider that occupations need to be removed from the Medium and Long Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSSL) or the Short Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)?