0105 Shell Australia
- Submitterʼs name
- Shell Australia
- Submitted on behalf of
About the submission
Is your organisation an Approved Sponsor for any of the following programs?
- Temporary Work (Skilled) (Subclass 457) visa program
- Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186) visa program
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Subclass 187) visa program
- Labour agreements
- Are you an Australian assessing authority for migration purposes?
- Please select the industry your submission is in relation to. If required, you may select multiple industries.
- Other Services
- Do you have a particular regional interest? If required, you may select multiple regions.
- Northern Territory
- Western Australia
1. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to or removed from the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)?
2. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to or removed from the Short Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)?
- Added to STSOL
What occupations should be added to the Short Term Skilled Occupation Lists (STSOL)?
- 399211 Chemical Plant Operator
Please outline the evidence or data that would support these occupations being added to the STSOL.
- The Chemical Plant Operator should be maintained as a broader category, otherwise we anticipate difficulty in getting the technical assistance we may need for offshore oil and gas projects in a relatively short-term situation.
In particular, we are concerned that removing the category will limit any assistance we need if we cannot get our various suppliers or contractors a classification under the skills list when the overall skill set is a higher level chemical operator.
3. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to or removed from the Regional Occupation List (ROL)?
- Do you have any supporting material for your submission?