0104 Sam Tehrani
- Submitterʼs name
- Sam Tehrani
- Submitted on behalf of
About the submission
- Please select the industry your submission is in relation to. If required, you may select multiple industries.
- Agriculture Forestry and Fishing
- Do you have a particular regional interest? If required, you may select multiple regions.
- Regional / Rural
- Northern Territory
1. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to or removed from the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)?
- Added to MLTSSL
What occupations should be added to the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)?
Please also include occupations that you propose should be moved from the Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) to the MLTSSL.
- 234111 Agricultural Consultant
Please outline the evidence or data that would support these occupations being added to the MLTSSL.
- It is crystal clear that agriculture is one of the most important industries in Australia. With no doubt, agriculture is one of the most significant parts of economy for Australian citizens.
I really don't know why you have decided to move Agriculture Consultant from MLTSSL to STSOL !!!
Australia needs Agriculture Consultants for long term because they have vital role in agriculture industry. They help farmers to develop their industry. They help us to improve agriculture industry and they help all of us to make Australia better and better.
2. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to or removed from the Short Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)?
3. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to or removed from the Regional Occupation List (ROL)?
- Do you have any supporting material for your submission?