0097 Pacific Insurance Solutions Pty Ltd
- Submitterʼs name
- Pacific Insurance Solutions Pty Ltd
- Submitted on behalf of
- Employee in the Insurance Broking Industry
About the submission
Is your organisation an Approved Sponsor for any of the following programs?
- Temporary Work (Skilled) (Subclass 457) visa program
- Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186) visa program
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Subclass 187) visa program
- Labour agreements
- Are you an Australian assessing authority for migration purposes?
- Please select the industry your submission is in relation to. If required, you may select multiple industries.
- Financial and Insurance Services
- Do you have a particular regional interest? If required, you may select multiple regions.
- Regional / Rural
1. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to or removed from the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)?
- Removed from MLTSSL
What occupations should be removed from the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)?
- 599612 Insurance Loss Adjuster
Please outline the evidence or data that would support these occupations being removed from the MLTSSL
- Loss adjusters need liaise with customers & work within the Code of Practice & the Insurance Contracts Act as a minimum. In addition they need to aware of policy terms & conditions for a large variety of Insurers & be available long terms to assist with claims that take time to rebuild, repair & re-establish damaged property.
This cannot be achieved with temporary & untrained staff. Customers of Australian Insurance companies are short changed by the utilisation of overseas adjusters & assessors.
2. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to or removed from the Short Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)?
3. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to or removed from the Regional Occupation List (ROL)?
- Do you have any supporting material for your submission?