0047 Australia Glass and Glazing Association
- Submitterʼs name
- Australia Glass and Glazing Association
- Submitted on behalf of
- Professional body or industry association
About the submission
- Please select the industry your submission is in relation to. If required, you may select multiple industries.
- Please identify which occupations your submission relates to:
- Certain categories of occupations (eg professionals, managers or tradespeople)
- What occupation categories does your submission apply to?
- Technicians and Trades Workers
1. Are there additional labour market factors, for which there are national datasets available (ideally aligned to 6-digit ANZSCO occupation level), that are relevant to future refinements to the Departmentʼs analysis and methodology?
What is the frequency of data release?
- not aware
2. The Department is also seeking submissions on suitable datasets that are disaggregated by region. Please provide details if you are aware of such a dataset, including whether it is aligned to ANZSCO occupations and how often the dataset is updated.
- IBISWorld Industry Report C2010 Glass and Glass Product Manufacturing in Australia
IBISWorld Industry Report E3245 Glazing Services in Australia
Updated 3 monthly
3. Is there any other advice or evidence that the Department should consider in its review of the methodology?
- The Glazing conducts annual member surveys aligned to Glazing skills shortages
- Do you have any supporting material for your submission?