- Submitterʼs details
- This submission has been made anonymously
About the submission
Is your organisation an Approved Sponsor for any of the following programs?
- Temporary Work (Skilled) (Subclass 457) visa program
- Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186) visa program
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Subclass 187) visa program
- Labour agreements
- Please select the industry your submission is in relation to. If required, you may select multiple industries.
- Other Services
- Please identify which occupations your submission relates to:
- Certain categories of occupations (eg professionals, managers or tradespeople)
- What occupation categories does your submission apply to?
- Technicians and Trades Workers
1. Are there additional labour market factors, for which there are national datasets available (ideally aligned to 6-digit ANZSCO occupation level), that are relevant to future refinements to the Departmentʼs analysis and methodology?
What is the frequency of data release?
- i am the owner of 2 hair salon and like to inform that is very hard to get a qualified hairdresser with barbering skill in sydney area. no one want to work fulltime and there is no guarantee when your employee leave you, it is very hard to find a full time hairdresser with barbering skill in sydney.
2. The Department is also seeking submissions on suitable datasets that are disaggregated by region. Please provide details if you are aware of such a dataset, including whether it is aligned to ANZSCO occupations and how often the dataset is updated.
- i am the owner of 2 hair salon and like to inform that is very hard to get a qualified hairdresser with barbering skill in sydney area
3. Is there any other advice or evidence that the Department should consider in its review of the methodology?
- i like department to keep the hairdresser occupation in the list so at least business can get the qualified hairdresser from overseas
- Do you have any supporting material for your submission?