0027 Jessica Lopez Lechuga
- Submitterʼs name
- Jessica Lopez Lechuga
- Submitted on behalf of
About the submission
- Please select the industry your submission is in relation to. If required, you may select multiple industries.
- Other Services
- Do you have a particular regional interest? If required, you may select multiple regions.
- Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- South Australia
- Western Australia
1. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to or removed from the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)?
- Added to MLTSSL
What occupations should be added to the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)?
Please also include occupations that you propose should be moved from the Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) to the MLTSSL.
- 132211 Finance Manager
- 221111 Accountant (General)
- 221112 Management Accountant
Please outline the evidence or data that would support these occupations being added to the MLTSSL.
- The above occupations will contribute remarkably to the performance of the Australian economy by having more profitable businesses and strong national companies. Therefore qualified labor is needed to build and maintain the success of the country's economy and consequently Management Accountant and Accountant (general) occupations should remain in the MLTSSL, and Finance Manager occupation be added to the MLTSSL.
2. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to or removed from the Short Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)?
3. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to or removed from the Regional Occupation List (ROL)?
- Do you have any supporting material for your submission?