- Submitterʼs details
- This submission has been made anonymously
About the submission
- Please select the industry your submission is in relation to. If required, you may select multiple industries.
- Administrative and Support Services
- Do you have a particular regional interest? If required, you may select multiple regions.
- New South Wales
1. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)?
What occupations should be added to the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)?
Please also include occupations that you propose should be moved from the Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) to the MLTSSL.
Please outline the evidence or data that would support these occupations being added to the MLTSSL.
I run two very successful businesses and my teams have placed thousands of Australian's in employment.
I could not have done that without the support of the highly skilled recruiters via the Australian Government's 457 visa scheme.
These highly skilled individuals have not only contributed to filling thousands of jobs for Australian citizens, they have also passed on their skills and innovative idea's, as well as help train our local staff and trainee's.
In my years in the recruitment industry I have seen the shortage of trained and qualified Australian Recruitment Consultants increase and the gap has put pressure on the industry as a whole.
We work hard to maintain and run a successful training program however in such a competitive industry we also require skilled recruitment professionals (via the 457 visa scheme) who can quickly respond to the demands of a strong Australian job market and place more Australians in jobs.
In my opinion, without the support of medium and long term skilled migrant Recruitment Consultants via the 457 scheme I don't think our industry could remain competitive even in the short term.
Divisional Manager, Sirius Support & Industrious People
T 02 9270 5215 | 0439 622 310 | E email@example.com
A L3, 45 Clarence St, Sydney NSW 2000
W siriussupport.com.au | B siriussupport.com.au/resources
2. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to the Short Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)?
What occupations do you recommend should be added to the STSOL?
Please also include occupations that you propose should be moved be moved from the MLTSSL to the STSOL.
Please outline the evidence or data that would support these occupations being added to the STSOL.
3. Do you consider that occupations need to be removed from the Medium and Long Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSSL) or the Short Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)?