0021 Doge Johns
- Submitterʼs name
- Doge Johns
- Submitted on behalf of
About the submission
- Please select the industry your submission is in relation to. If required, you may select multiple industries.
- Other Services
- Do you have a particular regional interest? If required, you may select multiple regions.
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- South Australia
- Western Australia
1. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to or removed from the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)?
2. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to or removed from the Short Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)?
- Added to STSOL
What occupations should be added to the Short Term Skilled Occupation Lists (STSOL)?
- 451711 Flight Attendant
Please outline the evidence or data that would support these occupations being added to the STSOL.
- Qantas has already said it plans to launch more direct flights to other European cities, including the French capital, Paris. Both Boeing and Airbus have ever been tasked with creating a long-range aircraft that will one day be able to fly passengers direct from Sydney to London or even New york.
At the moment cabin crew working on Qantas flight from Perth to London are suffering fatigue because of the trip length trail.
That will lead Qantas Airline to increase the number of flight attendant in order to give more rest to the cabin crew onboard.
Plus Qantas and Jetstar and Jetstar Airlines, Aviation in Australia is rapidly expanding in the future according to the annual official report for Qantas.
Expected to be bigger than North America and Europe markets combined.
3. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to or removed from the Regional Occupation List (ROL)?
- Removed from ROL
- Do you have any supporting material for your submission?
- Yes (see attachments)
If you have trouble accessing this document, please contact the Department to request a copy in a format you can use.