0020 Design & Build Recruitment
- Submitterʼs name
- Design & Build Recruitment
- Submitted on behalf of
About the submission
Is your organisation an Approved Sponsor for any of the following programs?
- Temporary Work (Skilled) (Subclass 457) visa program
- Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186) visa program
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Subclass 187) visa program
- Labour agreements
- Are you an Australian assessing authority for migration purposes?
- Please select the industry your submission is in relation to. If required, you may select multiple industries.
- Professional, Scientific and Technical
- Public Administration and Safety
- Rental, Hiring and Real Estate Services
- Administrative and Support Services
- Electricity, Gas, Water and Waste Services
- Do you have a particular regional interest? If required, you may select multiple regions.
- Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
1. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)?
What occupations should be added to the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)?
Please also include occupations that you propose should be moved from the Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) to the MLTSSL.
Please outline the evidence or data that would support these occupations being added to the MLTSSL.
This is because during this time you will likely have identified and interviewed in excess of 5,000 skilled candidates and been responsible for identifying in excess of 2,500 skilled personnel for your clients.
As such offering a skilled recruitment professional a 2 year VISA will not attract any from overseas where they will have developed these deep networks allowing them to attract talent to Australia which is desperately need especially within the Built Environment.
Solely focusing on local recruitment talent will create a brain drain where recruiters will not be able to access networks overseas due to not having recruited in that space previously.
2. Do you consider that occupations need to be added to the Short Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)?
3. Do you consider that occupations need to be removed from the Medium and Long Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSSL) or the Short Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)?