0016 Australian Business Deans Council
- Submitterʼs name
- Australian Business Deans Council
- Submitted on behalf of
- Professional body or industry association
About the submission
- Is your organisation an Approved Sponsor for any of the following programs?
- Temporary Work (Skilled) (Subclass 457) visa program
- Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186) visa program
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Subclass 187) visa program
- Labour agreements
- Please select the industry your submission is in relation to. If required, you may select multiple industries.
- Education and Training
- Please identify which occupations your submission relates to:
- Specific occupations (eg Chief Executive or Managing Director)
- Please choose all occupations to which your submission relates.
- 221111 Accountant (General)
- 221112 Management Accountant
- 221113 Taxation Accountant
1. Are there additional labour market factors, for which there are national datasets available (ideally aligned to 6-digit ANZSCO occupation level), that are relevant to future refinements to the Departmentʼs analysis and methodology?
What is the frequency of data release?
- Demand for tertiary qualification pathways from domestic applicants into relevant university programs (see attached document)
2. The Department is also seeking submissions on suitable datasets that are disaggregated by region. Please provide details if you are aware of such a dataset, including whether it is aligned to ANZSCO occupations and how often the dataset is updated.
3. Is there any other advice or evidence that the Department should consider in its review of the methodology?
- Do you have any supporting material for your submission?
- Yes (see attachments)
If you have trouble accessing this document, please contact the Department to request a copy in a format you can use.