0006 Engineers Australia
- Submitterʼs name
- Engineers Australia
- Submitted on behalf of
About the submission
- Is your organisation an Approved Sponsor for any of the following programs?
- Temporary Work (Skilled) (Subclass 457) visa program
- Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186) visa program
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Subclass 187) visa program
- Labour agreements
- Please select the industry your submission is in relation to. If required, you may select multiple industries.
- Education and Training
- Electricity, Gas, Water and Waste Services
- Information Media and Telecommunications
- Professional, Scientific and Technical
- Public Administration and Safety
- Transport Postal and Warehousing
- Please identify which occupations your submission relates to:
- Specific occupations (eg Chief Executive or Managing Director)
- Please choose all occupations to which your submission relates.
- 133211 Engineering Manager
- 233111 Chemical Engineer
- 233112 Materials Engineer
- 233211 Civil Engineer
- 233212 Geotechnical Engineer
- 233214 Structural Engineer
- 233215 Transport Engineer
- 233311 Electrical Engineer
- 233411 Electronics Engineer
- 233511 Industrial Engineer
- 233512 Mechanical Engineer
- 233513 Production or Plant Engineer
- 233611 Mining Engineer (excluding Petroleum)
- 233612 Petroleum Engineer
- 233911 Aeronautical Engineer
- 233913 Biomedical Engineer
- 233914 Engineering Technologist
- 233915 Environmental Engineer
- 233999 Engineering Professionals nec
- 263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer
- 263113 Network Analyst
- 263212 ICT Support Engineer
- 263213 ICT Systems Test Engineer
- 263311 Telecommunications Engineer
- 263312 Telecommunications Network Engineer
- 312211 Civil Engineering Draftsperson
- 312212 Civil Engineering Technician
- 312311 Electrical Engineering Draftsperson
- 312312 Electrical Engineering Technician
- 312411 Electronic Engineering Draftsperson
- 312412 Electronic Engineering Technician
- 312511 Mechanical Engineering Draftsperson
- 312512 Mechanical Engineering Technician
- 312912 Metallurgical or Materials Technician
- 313212 Telecommunications Field Engineer
- 313213 Telecommunications Network Planner
- 313214 Telecommunications Technical Officer or Technologist
1. Are there additional labour market factors, for which there are national datasets available (ideally aligned to 6-digit ANZSCO occupation level), that are relevant to future refinements to the Departmentʼs analysis and methodology?
What is the frequency of data release?
- No additional labour market factors.
2. The Department is also seeking submissions on suitable datasets that are disaggregated by region. Please provide details if you are aware of such a dataset, including whether it is aligned to ANZSCO occupations and how often the dataset is updated.
- Census data set enable qualifications to be taken into account as well as regional disaggregations.
3. Is there any other advice or evidence that the Department should consider in its review of the methodology?
- See the remarks provided in supplementary submission sent to the Department.
- Do you have any supporting material for your submission?
If you have trouble accessing this document, please contact the Department to request a copy in a format you can use.