0005 Australian Meat Industry Council
- Submitterʼs name
- Australian Meat Industry Council
- Submitted on behalf of
- Professional body or industry association
About the submission
Is your organisation an Approved Sponsor for any of the following programs?
- Temporary Work (Skilled) (Subclass 457) visa program
- Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186) visa program
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Subclass 187) visa program
- Labour agreements
- Please select the industry your submission is in relation to. If required, you may select multiple industries.
- Retail Trade
- Wholesale Trade
- Please identify which occupations your submission relates to:
- Certain categories of occupations (eg professionals, managers or tradespeople)
- What occupation categories does your submission apply to?
- Technicians and Trades Workers
1. Are there additional labour market factors, for which there are national datasets available (ideally aligned to 6-digit ANZSCO occupation level), that are relevant to future refinements to the Departmentʼs analysis and methodology?
What is the frequency of data release?
2. The Department is also seeking submissions on suitable datasets that are disaggregated by region. Please provide details if you are aware of such a dataset, including whether it is aligned to ANZSCO occupations and how often the dataset is updated.
- If not already included, the Department should also access and use the information relating to ANZSCO 3512, which relates to the occupational reports for Butchers and Smallgoods Makers in each State and Territory at:
3. Is there any other advice or evidence that the Department should consider in its review of the methodology?
- It would be essential for the Department to take into consideration all data information, key findings and research conducted by the National Centre for Vocational Education Research at:
- Do you have any supporting material for your submission?